OPTICON DATA SOLUTIONS S.R.L.
Piazza Risorgimento, 7 – 20129 Milan (MI)
T. +39 339 71 02 827
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data: NAme, Surname, VAT
Contact details: E-mail address, telephone number
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Browsing the website
Legitimate Interest / Contract
2 year from receipt of the request
The provision of data is optional. Failure to provide your data, will make it impossible to obtain what is requested
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
– Subjects providing services for the management of the information system and communication networks
– Consulting company
– Competent authorities
The subjects will act as Data Processors or autonomous Data Controllers.
Personal data provided will not be transferred outside to E.E.A. (European Economic Area).
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
– Right of access (art.15 GDPR)
– Right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing (art.16, 17, 18 GDPR)
– Right to object (art. 21 GDPR)
– Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR)
– Right to withdraw consent, where expected (art.7 GDPR)
– Complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Practise you rights is free and you can do it contacting the Data Controller
at the following numbers and e-mail address: M. +39 339 71 02 827 – email@example.com
Thanks from the Parrot Whistleblowing Team