OPTICON DATA SOLUTIONS S.R.L.
Piazza Risorgimento, 7 – 20129 Milan (MI)
T. +39 339 71 02 827
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data: NAme, Surname, VAT
Contact details: E-mail address, telephone number
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Browsing the website
Legitimate Interest / Contract
2 year from receipt of the request
The provision of data is optional. Failure to provide your data, will make it impossible to obtain what is requested
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
– Subjects providing services for the management of the information system and communication networks
– Consulting company
– Competent authorities
– Authorised for processing ex Art. 29
The subjects will act as Data Processors or autonomous Data Controllers.
Personal data provided will not be transferred outside to E.E.A. (European Economic Area).
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
– Right of access (art.15 GDPR)
– Right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing (art.16, 17, 18 GDPR)
– Right to object (art. 21 GDPR)
– Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR)
– Right to withdraw consent, where expected (art.7 GDPR)
– Complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Practise you rights is free and you can do it contacting the Data Controller
at the following numbers and e-mail address: M. +39 339 71 02 827 – email@example.com
Thanks from the Parrot Whistleblowing Team